[kj] OT: UK Tiscali broadband & phone package

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 05:05:52 EST 2006

Thanks Brian & Christophe,

I really don¹t know which way to jump with all this!

As for iPods, the Œvdeo¹ thing is just an option, you can pure;y fill the
space with music.
Check out the nano¹s or if you¹re after something basic there are loads of
ŒNano¹ rip offs for a fraction of the cost.
My father in law got a 4Gb one for £60.00 & he loves it. Examples:
http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/cat.php?search=MP3%2FMP4+Players&lang=&session=c
a695ae5c24db4d5ecf69e6867e04cb8
Only downside with some of these rip offs is they don¹t use standard
headphone jacks so you need a converter (£1.60 from Maplins.co.uk) if you
want to swap them
As with everything, you get what you pay for... =:¬)

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear