[kj] OT: now iPods

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 05:38:34 EST 2006

Agreed, iTunes is by far the best jukebox/ripper/encoder I¹ve ever used.
Only downside is music bought from iTunes can only be played on Apple
products.
Dunno if it¹d work burning to cd then re-MP3-ing them though?

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear