[kj] OT: UK Tiscali broadband & phone package

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 04:54:07 EST 2006

I'm on Tisacli at home and although they have a bit of a bad reputation I've
had absolutely no problems with them at all.
However it may be advisable to hang fire with Tiscali as they are bringing
out new packages at the start of next year. I'll be staying with Tiscali and
will be upgrading to one of these new packages, 2Meg broadband + all
national and local calls £19.99 a month.

Plus Net are also worth a look.

Brian.

While we are at it can anybody advise me on iPods. I'm a complete "no clue"
when it comes to these things. They all seem to be 'video' versions and I
just want a plain simple variety to hold maybe a couple of albums worth. Are
there any other makes of mp3 players to consider.