[kj] Killingly amazed

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 08:07:29 EST 2006

21 years for me, first saw them in 1990 in Paris at the Elysee Montmartre.
Heard them first during the Night Time era (there was a lot of it on the
radio at the time), prompted me to borrow REVELATIONS from the local
library, and here I am.
A few of the gatherers were there in the early early days, I do envy
them....