[kj] Killingly amazed

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Thu Nov 2 06:17:58 EST 2006

Hey,
you really see my point.
And good question. I've been listening to KJ for the last 7 months and I discovered it in the last week.
What about you?
And the others?

I'm curious.

Lennonka
> Od: acroastic at hotmail.com
> Komu: gathering at misera.net
> Datum: 01.11.2006 17:01
> Předmět: RE: [kj] Killingly amazed
>
>Hi Lennonka
>
>That's a good summing up. I know exactly what you mean. I was initially
stunned by Wardance when it first came out, but after that as I got to
hear more songs, part of me looked down on the apparent simplicity of the
music as I had been into much more complex music before, but another part
of me thrilled to the music and I kept coming back for more, had a
revelation when I saw them live and became somewhat obsessed. I still am.