[kj] Recent KJ trivia (and Raven)

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 16:37:10 EDT 2006

If you know how to train a dog, you don't need a lead.

CrimsonDynamoV at aol.com wrote:      "I hadn't  thought of that!

I tell you what...I'll catch that bloody postman one day!!!!"

  As a postman myself, idiots who let their dog's run wild get no mail from me. Let them go to the sorting office and collect it themselves. " It's Ok, it wont touch you!" What are they fucking Doctor Dolittle or something? They can read the minds of animals! I think not.

  As for Raven and other Killing Joke members views on the world. Let's face it they are so full of shit. The crap they've spewed over the years! Least Geordie has the sense to keep his mouth shut. They may be the greatest band in the world but when it comes down to personal politics they ant exactly Crass (though they often are crass!)