[kj] Recent KJ trivia (and Raven)

CrimsonDynamoV at aol.com CrimsonDynamoV at aol.com
Wed May 31 16:17:29 EDT 2006

"I hadn't  thought of that!

I tell you what...I'll catch that  bloody postman one day!!!!"

As a postman myself, idiots who let their dog's run wild get no mail from
me. Let them go to the sorting office and collect it themselves. " It's Ok, it
wont touch you!" What are they fucking Doctor Dolittle or something? They can
read the minds of animals! I think not.

As for Raven and other Killing Joke members views on the world. Let's face
it they are so full of shit. The crap they've spewed over the years! Least
Geordie has the sense to keep his mouth shut. They may be the greatest band in
the world but when it comes down to personal politics they ant exactly Crass
(though they often are crass!)