[kj] Recent KJ trivia (and Raven)

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed May 31 19:19:15 EDT 2006

I believe even Geordie has made his fair share of cringe-worthy
statements. I seem to remember him saying something about how
Ethiopians are being irresponsible for breeding or something. Also,
lest we forget, it was Geordie that *supposedly* giggled and did a
happy little jig or something when he heard about the events of
September 11th, 2001.

Alex in NYC