[kj] Raven - raving - rave on..

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue May 30 16:21:52 EDT 2006

He's just the fukwit that played bass on one of my all time favourite
albums. You can choose your friends, etc..

I think my original point was not so much that he was spouting idiocy,
(after all, saying it doesn't mean...) but the fact that so few said
anything. If it was PW saying the shit, he'd get at least one telling off
whilst everyone ignored him. 'cos he's a stirrer. If anyone else had racial
shit to say, I'm pretty *damn* sure it would be commented on. But we can't
upset Raven...