[kj] Raven - raving - rave on..

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Tue May 30 16:21:29 EDT 2006

funny how different people get along (or not)

at the risk of sounding like a stuck record
meeting raven was something i'll always  treasure
that may sound sad and pathetic but i don't care
i don't get out much for various reasons and the guy made my night
i found him  a warm Down-to-earth friendly humble guy, when he has every right to be a C**t!

To quote  Lydon: "people are far too fucking demanding on artists they love and hate, they expect you to have the same ideas as them about your art"