[kj] Raven - raving - rave on..

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 30 17:12:40 EDT 2006

I'm not so sure. I do recall other comments being made and little or nothing being said, especially two or three years ago, before the general tone of the Gathering altered.

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
    I think my original point was not so much that he was spouting idiocy, (after all, saying it doesn't mean...) but the fact that so few said anything. If it was PW saying the shit, he'd get at least one telling off whilst everyone ignored him. 'cos he's a stirrer. If anyone else had racial shit to say, I'm pretty *damn* sure it would be commented on. But we can't upset Raven...

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com