[kj] OT: iPod

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 00:28:35 EDT 2006

I agree but saying "fuck iPods" is only putting your head inthe sand and
avoiding the inevitable future of music and how we (as consumers) receive
it.  A week doesn't go by where I do not purchase at least one CD.  I came
from a show tonight and dropped $60+ on vinyl and CD.  But I am in the
minority.  People are still willing to pay for music (the 1 billion download
at iTunes is proof) and they are not as concerned or care anout packaging.
Which sucks.  That is equally as important as what is inside.  but I am
biased.  I am a sucker for good packaging.
I consider myself a rabid music fan and buy, sell, own every format
imagineable.  I am not boasting.  That is actually more pathetic.
iPods (good or bad) are part of the future.

Chris