[kj] OT: iPod

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 01:07:00 EDT 2006

Definately, and i think you speak for probably the
majority of the list. I'd say most of us on here are
rabid music fans and not just idle listeners. I don't
see spending all that money as pathetic at all. I
think collecting things and being excited about things
is wonderful and life-affirming. I do accept that
iPods and whatnot are where music's headed, i just
don't like it. But i will love music forever and i
accept that i'll have to roll with whatever mutations
it goes through. Also, i do think it's important to
keep up with new technology so i don't wind up like
some senior citizen who is completely stumped by an
ATM machine. Which show did you see tonight? Pelican
and Mono are playing here next month and I'm pretty
stoked. Should be awesome.

Leigh

--- Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>