[kj] OT: iPod

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 22:49:17 EDT 2006

Exactly. Not enough features for the gadget-hounds to
get a boner over. I know everyone on here involved in
the discussion are all devoted music lovers but the
majority of people who buy iPods could not even name
500 songs, let alone 5000. These people don't so much
enjoy music as they do accumulate mp3s. They also
download every new movie that comes out before it hits
the theatre and watch none of them. Meanwhile the
notion of going to the record store and buying a
musical format that you can physically hold in your
hand and look at the cover art and all that gets one
step closer to extinction. Fuck iPods.

Leigh (cynical, bitter, hater...)

--- Robert Mallett <Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk>