[kj] openers (and encores !!!)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 17:46:47 EDT 2006

were you not at the forum--kentish town,london(formaly called the town and
country) gig in 89,or maybe that was 94 ?  if i remember correctly,they
played "slipstream" there at that gig ;-)

as for an oncore,that would go down a treat,slipstream.........

yeah,they proberly did not hear you shouting that out,bass was proberly
cranked up to ear--splitting levels..ha..ha..

ive been to a couple of k.j sound checks in the past,2 that come to mind are
the digbeth civic hall in birmingham--81/and bath pavillion--82,no one could
hear anyone say anything,the sound was so loud!!!!!!!!!

cheers melinda