[kj] openers (and encores !!!)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 18:18:06 EDT 2006

actually, my memory was not serving me to well there,as have just checked my
memory,it was "pleasures of the flesh" that they played,and not
"slipstream",guess that was just wishful thinking on my part.

i get those 2 tracks muddled up at times,there both good though!!!!!!

would make either a good opener or encore.

cheers melinda!