[kj] openers (and encores !!!)

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed May 17 17:17:08 EDT 2006

Not heard that live "ever" - heard a soundcheck MP3 of that once though ...
(I've mentioned this little story before, sorry) at the Norwich Waterfront
1991 (night after the Astoria gig), Martin Atkins (who knew me from late
1988 onwards after I turned up at the Putney Studios rehearsals after the
ODIC letters went out ) clocked me in the audience, stage right hanging on
the barriers in front of Raven, and then bizarrely Martin, Jaz & Raven
collectively appeared  to me what they should play as the encore ... I kept
screaming out S-L-I-P-S-T-R-E-A-M (again and again) but it fell on deaf ears
... they played P-S-S-Y-C-H-E ... ho hum ...