[kj] partisan webnonsense - oh bloody hell

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 09:58:44 EST 2006

Forget the Killing Joke issue for a minute

I am thoroughly more disgusted that SOMEONE   SOMEWHERE  approved a obscene
budget to make a movie like this.  Snakes....on planes?!?  WHAT THE FUCK!!
This is WORSE then that idiotic telephone booth movie.  I swear to god if
this movie is anymore then 35 minutes loing then a slew of people need to be
fired.  And it is even worse that Samuel Jackson is in it.  I don't carre
how many snakes are on that plane the issue can be resolved before serving
drinks.  With little to no problems.

Oh I am so disgusted

Chris