[kj] partisan webnonsense - oh bloody hell

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 10:03:26 EST 2006

Would it make you feel better to know that it's actually about a hitman trying to kill another passenger? The snakes don't form the entirety of the plot.

Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote:  Forget the Killing Joke issue for a minute

I am thoroughly more disgusted that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE approved a obscene
budget to make a movie like this. Snakes....on planes?!? WHAT THE FUCK!!
This is WORSE then that idiotic telephone booth movie. I swear to god if
this movie is anymore then 35 minutes loing then a slew of people need to be
fired. And it is even worse that Samuel Jackson is in it. I don't carre
how many snakes are on that plane the issue can be resolved before serving
drinks. With little to no problems.

Oh I am so disgusted

Chris

http://www.flipsidemovies.com