[kj] partisan webnonsense - oh bloody hell

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 08:16:53 EST 2006

You should see what he has on there now. Is jester trying to fuck with us?

As i said yesterday it sucks ass? Why? Not because I undermine the value of
this site or the person running it; quite the contrary. It's because once
again Killing Joke have fractured, and are now resorting to petty behaviour
to air their grievances rather than explain to their hard core fans, US,
what the fuck is going on. By the way, yesterday's Kerrang ran a second
feature on them (aside from the album review) that announced the original
set of tour dates (ie starting on Sunday). Now, can someone tell me why I
shouldn't be well and truly pissed off with them big time?

bob