[kj] Hated footy players past n present & threats

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 05:19:24 EST 2006

Please don't accuse people of being sheep who blindly follow Jaz's words like they were some kind of religious text, because it's simply not true. Some people on this list are quite happy to disregard most of Jaz's ramblings and rantings and focus simply on the music.

  Besides, you yourself admit that there's alternate explanations for the events you list as evidence. There's very little substantial evidence for your allegations; you're going on what seems fishy to you. That's fine- instinct is a useful tool- but you can't start criticizing others for not sharing your instinct.

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  The funny thing is that when Jaz shouts "Corruption at the highest
level" you all sing along and agree in unison, when I say "Corruption at the
highest level" you mention paranoia

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com