[kj] Hated footy players past n present & threats

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 04:54:40 EST 2006

>Paranoia.  Peter I'll say this now to get it out of
>the way.  The arguments you've put forward in this
>thread are bizarre, I'm beginning to think this is a
>joke!
*******Yes, I realise that it sounds far fetched, but so was all the furor
surrounding the so called death threats. Something just doesnt add up. I'm
not sure to what degree, but I was listing the things that could be seen as
biased against one team. I'm sure  that there is more to it than meets the
eye . The funny thing is that when Jaz shouts "Corruption at the highest
level" you all sing along and agree in unison, when I say "Corruption at the
highest level" you mention paranoia*********

>Liverpool goal was one of many 'did it cross the line'
>incidents.  Why do you think they've been talking
>about  bring in cameras for such things?  Mistakes
>happen.  To suggest it was deliberate is amusing at
>best.
******Well . I was just listing the four things that went against us in
three matches. I also realise that not every decision goes your own way. As
i said, I'm convinced that something untoward went on. Far East betting
syndicates? G14 influence? I dont know. It may even  just be subconscious
decisions against an unpopular team. Happy with my mental state now :-)**

>The sending off was debatable but you guy went in high
>and hard.  Any ref could have shown red for it.  10
>men is a disadvantage for sure, but it doesnt
>automatically hand the tie to Barca.  Chelsea did that
>by showing absolutely zero adventure or initiative in
>that second leg.  You know I'm right.
********It did hand the tie to Barca because it happened in the first 30
minutes, chelsea had to chase the game with 10 men for the majority of the
match and lost. That means they had to also chase the game in Barca, if we
had gone to Barca with the advantage, it would have been a different
game.Chelsea also got a player sent off in each of the previous two games
against Barca . But I realise that it could have just been bad luck, that is
also a possibility******

>I'm sure that a top-level ref isnt going to throw away
>his job (are euro refs professional?) and make up
>death threats just to get at Chelsea.
******Top level Refs have already been suspended in Germany, and
investigations have moved to Scandinavia where Frisk comes from.
Investigations are under way now about Refs relieving payments from Far East
betting syndicates. We will have to wait and see the outcome of the
investigations************