[kj] Jaz owns the name

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 18:10:18 EST 2006

I must disagree, killing joke have never been about just two people. Jaz&
Geordie and three others are not killing Joke. To me, killing Joke has
always been a four piece band with maybe an extra person on keyboards.
   The core band MUST outnumber the stand ins. By core band I mean Jaz,
Geordie, Raven, Youth ,BPF. There must be more from that five , than others
on stage. Otherwise they go into "tribute act territory"
  Does that make sense?