[kj] Hated footy players past n present

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 13:34:13 EST 2006

i dont get why its so inconceivable or unlikely that a
Chelsea fan sent a death threat.

you cant say that a Chelsea fan wouldnt do that.  You
just simply cannot make that sweeping a statement.
its ridiculous.

how many fans do Chelsea have?  if you include the
mentally subnormal 80s hoolie element as well... well
there could easily be one in there.

For what its worth I'd bet money that if a threat was
sent then it wasnt by someone who went to the game.

Not that I'm in any way singling out Chelsea.
Liverpool fans made death threats at Gerrard (i know
this 100%) when he tried to leave 2 years back.

Football fans often include a bunch of pricks, QPR
included.

--- FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk>

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree