[kj] a little prediction for you

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 27 14:23:18 EST 2006

Am still at the office and am not in a position to play it at the volume it demands, so am holding off until later today. Will report accordingly. Am truly hoping it will entirely dispell speculation about the early mp3's being unfinished mixes and reveal itself to be the quintessence of sonic clarity and distinction.

Alex in NYC