[kj] Hated footy players past n present

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 13:31:04 EST 2006

I have said everything I want to say on the subject and dont want to keep
repeating myself.

Quote the message where I said that, Peter
"you seem to be saying that just because" : The important word here is
"seem" , it means that its my interpreation of the jist  what you have been
saying. It was my summing up of your posts, so I cant point it out.
   But you seemed to be saying that South Americans , Bulgarians etc etc
have done so and so, that means everyone is capable of doing it.

As I said i have nothing more to add and people will start complaining soon.
So if you have anything more to add, I would appreciate it if you could send
it off-list.