[kj] (OT) /GM crops/Iran

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 18:46:31 EST 2006

Western Governments spend Billions of ££E's giving aid to Third world
countries, its a massive operation to keep the World fed. Why would anyone
produce GM crops which will add to starvation? If theres not enough food to
go around now, why would Western Governments make the burden even bigger by
introducing GM crops? Do you think its so we can have a Live aid every so
often?
  OK , forget Iraq, that is all in the past (well, and present, but
nevermind) how would you handle the forthcoming Iran problem? If you were
George Bush what would you do?
   Iran wants to produce materials which can create Nuclear Bombs. Iran has
refused Russia's offer of these materials and wants to produce its own in
private. Iran has vowed to wipe Israel off the map. Israel will not sit back
and watch Iran build nuclear capabilities.
     What is the solution? How would you handle the situation without the
benefit of hindsight?