[kj] Your counter attack, sir!

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Mon Mar 13 17:18:50 EST 2006

I love both too, and while i think Night Time is more easy-enjoyable (at eleast at the first listenings) and keeps more of that fresh spirit of the early KJ; BTATS is pretty solid and mature (i hate the word tho'), the production and the whole atmosphere is awesome.

mis dos pesos

Javier
mexico city rocker