[kj] kj self parody ?

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 16:42:03 EST 2006

You must live in a World with a big black line down it and one side is
labeled "Awesome" and the other side labeled  "Sucks". To constantly use
Awesome and sucks seems to suggest that you re not that well versed in
expressing yourself. Its the same as just being able to grunt "Good" or
"Bad". I can understand people using those expressions when they are just
learning the language, but i cant understand people over 6 years old who
cannot express themselves without using awesome or sucks. I'm beginning to
think that all Americans are stupid
Do Americans see Beavis & Butthead and The Simpsons as some kind of
intelligent cultural thing, something to adhere to?