[kj] kj self parody ?

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Fri Mar 10 17:38:13 EST 2006

Mike Judge and Matt Groening (creators of Beavis and Simpsons) are
actually smart, witty and very observational.  I havent watched the
Simpsons in about 3 to 4 years, but there was usually spot on commentary
about society and insight to our surroundings.

Judge's King of the Hill TV show is also sublime and intelligently written.