[kj] kj self parody ?

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 16:23:59 EST 2006

Beavis and Butthead never said "awesome". They said
"cool". Other than that, i think you're pretty spot on
about the state of KJ. Every good band has their
heyday and that heyday has to end at some point. It
doesn't necessarily mean that everything they do from
that point on will suck (although that is the case for
many bands). Bands like Nomeansno, Skinny Puppy,
Fugazi (if they're even a band anymore), Slayer, and
Killing Joke still continue to put out albums, tour,
and keep things relatively fresh, despite the fact
that their respective "classic" periods are all just
tiny little dots in the rearview mirror. Oh well. You
can't stay awesome forever, can you?

Leigh

--- FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk>