[kj] kj self parody ?

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 15:53:42 EST 2006

I would nt label them as self parody, more like they dont take themselves
too seriously anymore which I think is a good thing. KJ would nt have been
able to keep the intensity of the early years going all this time. Maybe
they just sit back and laugh at the things they got upto during their
career.
    The last few albums haven't been as good as the early ones, but the last
few have been interesting in their own right. The music industry has changed
over the years, every style has been done, there is nothing new to do, so
expecting a band to constantly produce ground breaking albums is asking an
impossibility.
    Geordie will not do anything without Jaz, when  has any other member of
KJ ever made any decent music on their own?

     P.S Is it possibly that you Yanks can try to expand your vocabulary?
"Sucks" and "Awesome" seem to be the only two words you know in cases of
expressing yourselves. I'm kind of reminded of Beavis & butthead sitting in
front of MTV watching videos all day long and  just saying "Sucks" or
Awesome" after every video.