[kj] [OT] Lebanon news

Scarlet lucyfyre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:49:53 EDT 2006

um...Hezbollah were founded to get Israeli troops out of Lebanon...its
just more of a vicious circle that began thousands of years ago.

Hell, as we're pointing fingers. let's blame the British and the French for
the stupid boundries they set up after WWII...or how about blaming the god
damn Romans for the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 ad (bit ironic a name
that ain't it, Jerusalem = "heritage of Peace" ) . Or even worse, that
fucker Cyrus the Great for rebuilding the Temple and asserting the Hebrews
as the chosen people (but then he thought he was their God) etc etc.... on
and on and on.

I think blaming GW is a little short sighted, like that little twat can even
go to the toilet by himself. But I do think pictures like the ones Papa sent
out are worth sending around. Because the more sick to the stomach you can
make the Europe and America the better and maybe then we'll actual;ly put
our money behind a real peace agreement, rather than secretly enjoying a
healthy arms market.

And anyway, Isreal has the bomb, so why can't Iran have one?  It was the
cold war that stopped the USA from nuking Korea and Vietnam. It stopped the
Russians from nuking Afganistan. If you ask me the more raving loonies with
the power to take out the world in one push of the button the better, :)

Will
 Love
   ALWays

Scarlet