[kj] [OT] Lebanon news

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 20 19:48:53 EDT 2006

If the sole intention of Hezbollah's formation was to get the Israeli troops out of Lebanon, you must ask why Hezbollah didnt disband when the Isreali troops did eventually leave Lebanon a few years ago.
  If you want to talk about WW11 or Cyrus the Great then you should start a fresh topic .
   Palestinians constantly talk about their injured children , but its the Palestinians who deliberately target and kill Israeli children , the IDF do not deliberately target children .
  Why not show photos of the pregnant Israeli women was was dragged out of her car and brutally murdered along with her four daughters? That was a deliberate act of targeting children.
  Israel has the bomb because Israel doesnt want to nuke its neighbours and shant use it needlessly. Israels neighbours want to destroy Israel and WILL use the bomb if they get their hands on it.

  DIY