[kj] apologies if everyone's already seen this

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 22 15:17:55 EDT 2006

cheers for that deathwise,i had missplaced my copy of that interview with
jaz ;-),

mind you,i already new about the great barrier island location years ago,was
just keeping it a secret--now you all know via this recent interview--and
the location came from jaz himself,so he better not complain about "who let
the cat out of the bag",as it was him--jaz..lol.

   appreciated that you put whole interview on list,for lots of reasons,best
interview all year so far about jaz.

melinda- living-sometimes mexico--south americia/sometimes new zealand,but
not very offten in uk .