[kj] Prussian Blue

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:03:38 EST 2006

Lynx and Lamb.

First off I question the parents who named them.  Lamb to the slaughter?
Aren't Lynx's extinct?  Or at very least a piss poor, mid 80s, Dodge car.

Second Pride of your race/heritage, etc. is great.  EVERYONE should be proud
of where they came from.  But to question the "Real Holocaust" and to have a
article entitled "Defensive Racism" is crossing the line.  I love Tom Waits,
Killing Joke, ice cream and beer.  I am not going to "purify" the area
around me with the same like minded people.  I am not pissed off at my
neighbor next door because he likes chicken wings and breeding pit bulls
(from what I can gather).  I cannot fathom how a term like "defensive
rracism" can exist without having ugly outcomes.

Third they are allowed to say whatever they like.  They can preach about
fish being the higher race.   Whatever.  But I can protest, and more
importantly, try to educate the audience that is curious in them.  It takes
more then just protesting the day of the show.  Letting the accurate info be
known before the show, and after, may be even more important.

I'll be honest I have not heard of them before and I do not want to explore
to much at my place of work but from i can gather from the bio and what not
is that they are not "articulate".  They may know  what they were taught by
there parents.  But that does not make them articulate.  I can recite most
of "This is Spinal Tap"  by no means does that make me a smarter person.  An
idjiat savant at best.

And do not do what the people of Ohio did.  Getting upset and beating each
other up is all they want.  A similar incident happened in Ann Arbor MI
several years back.

Chris