[kj] Prussian Blue

Scarlet lucyfyre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:26:00 EST 2006

It is a thin line. There are tracks/opinions/philosophy from several artists
that I don't care for. But all's fair in art, otherwise we're all screwed. I
know many who'd consider KJ a bad influence, where as I consider them an
injection of honesty sadly lacking in this world.

So to me I'd say let 'em tour...and maybe start a fight or two ;)

Scarlet