[kj] Hosannas.....sneak peak

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 08:31:02 EST 2006

I like it.

It doesn't fill me with the same irrepressible excitement that I had
when I first heard (say) Night Time, Kings and Queens, and Love Like
Blood on The Tube, but I'm not 18 anymore.

On the other hand, it's good solid stuff so I'm not disappointed
(remembering what it felt like to hear OTG for the first time).

The guitar is good - I look forward to a better mix, but I reckon I can
hear a bit of the much-missed chime and slightly less of the chug that
characterised KJ2003.

The biggest disappointment (though expected) is that Jaz hasn't
remembered that he can sing.

I wish they'd move on from nu-metal though.... <sigh>

Jamie