[kj] Hosannas.....sneak peak

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 08:47:06 EST 2006

there was quite a lot of excitement around here when 'implant' was leaked,
but looking back it's not that great a track nor particularly indicative of
that album. then again, we hadn't heard anything new for what felt like an
aeon (apart from 'loose cannon').

remembering how to be young, ah... listening to 'money is not our god' for
the first time, or 'exorcism'. don't think i'll ever feel like that again!
i'm just happy they're still going, and that they sound like a proper band
again. i honestly thought the last album really was the LAST album.