[kj] Video high rez

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:11:28 EST 2006

i agree, fat. i previously found the song very dark but this has too much of
the joke about it an not enough killing. jaz looks like a cross between
wurzel gummidge and boy george (with the make-up and double-chin). i glad i
didn't make it to the video shoot now, especially as i'm vegetarian. oh,
well, it's not like i was expecting the spanish inquisition. just another
crap kj video to throw on the pile.