[kj] Video high rez

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 04:54:49 EST 2006

On 8/2/06 00:37, "DAVE AXFORD" wrote:

> The term "online" in the following address should infer that this is the
> complete and finished product.

Hmmmm.
Not very well directed/edited is it?
The lack of pace make it rather comical.
Jaz looks like more something off Cartoon Network ­ a villain from Kim
Possible (is is wrong that I find her sexy?) coupled some bizarre Peter Pan
marching ahead of the Lost Boys,
... and darling, the hat doesn¹t work with the make up and boiler suit and
the boiler suit doesn¹t work with the paunch.
Shame as it looked like a great place they filmed it.
Shame as it¹s a great song.
Fake raven¹s made me smile ³You!  Put on this woolly hat and keep your head
down²
There was also some geezer towards the end who looked uncannily like Youth

The closing shot from above with the circle of flames was great.
Jaz in close up sans hat, worked.
The one shot of georde was great
Better paced - faster cuts and better editing it would have worked so much
better.

So, enough of this gay banter ­ any Gathereres make it to screen?

--
Gimme fat women and loose cars : Live life as in Hull