[kj] OT : those infamous Jyllands-Posten cartoons ...

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:12:21 EST 2006

it takes me back to the outrage Never Mind the Bollocks created
A police officer apologised for his remarks about the murdered Soham
children last week after outrage at his comments that they received more
media attention than black kids murdered.
Every society has things which are sacred, it knowing how to open it up for
debate without being offensive about it i guess.

--
Pat

For the discovery of truth there is no path…