[kj] What we Got for X-mas..

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 15:10:44 EST 2006

I'm not a Christmas celebrator, but I did buy myself
some CD's recently...

CAN: Future Days and Delay (Remasters)

Brian Eno: Here Come The Warm Jets and Taking Tiger
Mountain by Strategy (Remasters)

AC/DC (Hiya Alex!): `74 Jailbreak (Remaster)

Motorhead: No Remorse (ahem) (Remaster)

Trans Am: Sex Change (Not remastered cos it hasn't
been offically released yet!)

And finally,
Ahem, Roxy Music: The Early Years (remastered)

All in all a fine addition to the collection!

A L P

--- Michael Garcia <sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com> wrote:

> OK here goes....

> Ipod Nano (to replace my larger one the girlfriend

> lost)

> Ipod alarm clock

> clothes

> cologne

> gift basket of wines and foods

> crown royal

> books

> cash

> 2 jackets (1 leather, one large double breasted)

> leather gloves

> I cant complain one bit and consider myself very

> lucky

> More importantly I got to spend another xmas with my

> 94 year old grandfather who is like a father to me.

> Cheers,

> Michael

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."