[kj] What we Got for X-mas..

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 29 07:48:54 EST 2006

nice collection Aleph,
those new CAN remasters look mouthwatering i spotted them in a shop a bit
back at a ridiculously low price
, I see they're all SACD, but I backed the "wrong horse" (DVD-A)

i still maintain that dvd-a sounds great but the industry seems to have
adopted SACD

have you got the CAN DVD with those 5.1 mixes on?
they certainly give you value for money with all the stuff they crammed on
to the 2 discs

talking of roxy i ordered i accidentally ordered the avalon remaster in the
mistaken belief it was DVD-A instead of SACD, think i'll have to invest in
some new gear after the big house move

You're a Man of excellent Taste Aleph