[kj] What we Got for X-mas..

Michael Garcia sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 02:01:35 EST 2006

OK here goes....

Ipod Nano (to replace my larger one the girlfriend lost)
Ipod alarm clock
clothes
cologne
gift basket of wines and foods
crown royal
books
cash
2 jackets (1 leather, one large double breasted)
leather gloves
I cant complain one bit and consider myself very lucky

More importantly I got to spend another xmas with my 94 year old grandfather who is like a father to me.

Cheers,

Michael