[kj] OT: books

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 17:37:49 EST 2006

i recommend anything by Carl Hiaasen, great holiday reading.

just finished 'heroes and villians - the true story of the beach boys' ...
what a fucked up life they lead/led!
great book.

also, Colin Wilson ' the devils party - a history of chalatan messiahs'
everyone should read this book, a bit full-on in places, but very eye
opening...

--

postponed indefinitely..."