[kj] What we Got for X-mas..

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 27 21:45:32 EST 2006

Alex:

> Fair enough, I'll play along..

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Me too. For Yule I was given...in order of joy..

Flowers
3 spinning fans with LED lights.
PC
Small greenhouse, seeds, bulbs, trug and other gardening stuff.
3 week Antipodean cruise starting in Feb.
Lots of nice smelling things to counteract how stinky the Southern
Hemisphere is going to make me.
Credit to harvest and freeze one of my dog's semen for a couple of years and
to snap up Glasto tickets when they go on sale.
NS lite
Chocolates, sweets, CD's and...Countdown DVD
Oh, and a nice lighting thing for the garden which produces mist - not dry
ice though, I must look and see how it works.

jo