[kj] What we Got for X-mas..

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 28 06:37:04 EST 2006

Nirvana - Live Tonight Sold Out DVD
The Police - Everyone Stares - Inside The Police DVD
Courtney Love - Dirty Blonde book (now i understand why my mum was worriedly
asking me - you don't hate courtney do you? a few weeks back)

those were from my folks

Cream burton sweater (from my Aunty Celia & Uncle George)

John Peel Remembered 2cd (from another aunt - not bad for an aunt in her
60's huh?)

The Clash - Last gang in town book + 101'ers cds
(from Karsten @ Fodderstompf god bless him)

i'm pretty pleased with that lot