[kj] OT... World Destruction

Crack b.s.crack at generalmail.de
Wed Dec 6 14:18:09 EST 2006

Well for a start I havent mentioned Communist Countries invasions
of other countries . I am solely talking about how the Chinese
Government treated its own citizens, how the Soviet Gov Treated its
own citizens , ditto Cambodia , N. Korea etc etc .
The subject matter is : How communist Governments treats its OWN citizens.
Also, The huge amount of deaths to people under Communism were
because the people opposed the Communist regime(s). The deaths is
Rwanda were NOT due to people opposing any political system . The
deaths in Rwanda were due to rival factions/tribes fighting each
other. The deaths in Rwanda were NOT due to the people opposing
Capitalism . Whilst the deaths under Communism WERE due to people
opposing the communist regime . That is the difference