[kj] OT... World Destruction

Crack b.s.crack at generalmail.de
Mon Dec 4 17:29:41 EST 2006

I have not mentioned the invasion of other countries by Communists.
I have only mentioned the social conditions of with-in communist
countries.
Can we stick to post WW2 (Capitalism did nt really get going until then):
What countries have been colonised by capitalists (post WW2) ? Also
when Capitalists countries have gone to war, it hasn't been to spread
capitalism.America went into Vietnam primarily to stop the spread of
Communism and install democracy , NOT to install a Capitalist economy .
The same cannot be said of Communist regimes , communist regimes
invaded other countries with the sole aim of colonisng them and
installing a Communist regime,( whether the indigenous population
wanted it or not)
Thats the diference